SSH NEWS

GR・ASⅡテーマ研究「オール・イングリッシュゼミ」発表会報告

2020年12月21日

HOME  >  二高SSHニュース

2020年12月21日

GR・ASⅡテーマ研究「オール・イングリッシュゼミ」発表会報告

「オール・イングリッシュゼミ」は2年生学校設定科目GR(グローバル・ラーニング)・AS(アート・サイエンス)の「テーマ研究」で実施しました。写真は12月2日のものです。

5月から、ALTの先生、英語科の先生方の御協力で、テーマ設定、ポスター制作、プレゼンテーションまで全て英語で行いました。毎回の授業で、学年を越えて英語の先生方にご指導いただき、感謝の気持ちでいっぱいになりました。

指導いただいた、ALTの先生方からのメッセージです。

★Joshua先生

The All English GR class was so much fun! I was a little nervous about teaching the class for the first time this year, but I think that all of the students worked very hard. They made it easy for the teachers! The final result (the posters and poster presentations) were better than I expected. There were so many interesting research topics, all of the students practiced a lot, and the posters were all interesting to look at. I hope that everyone could develop their English ability. Keep practicing!

★Valeria先生

Although this is our first time leading this class, I am happy with the results. It was interesting to see the student’s develop their English skills in a topic which they are interested in. I think the students worked hard on their projects because the posters were very nice. I was also impressed with the students’ ability to understand and answer questions smoothly during their poster presentations. I hope the students enjoyed this class as much as I did and realize that their English has improved throughout the term!

コロナによってできないことも増えましたが、国や言葉を越えて「伝えたい」、「つながりたい」という情熱はこのゼミから強く発信されたと思います。

mark@2x logo

〒862-0901 熊本県熊本市東区東町3-13-1
TEL:096-368-4125 FAX:096-365-5636

banner_bshs_f
banner_rindoukai_f
banner_jst_f
kkbrn_banner_f

〒862-0901 熊本県熊本市東区東町3-13-1 TEL:096-368-4125 FAX:096-365-5636